The toilet consumes too much water
There are three parameters that are important to consider. Usually it is enough to think of how to flush because all the toilets are pre-installed from the factory to flush about 2.5L / 0,3L. But if further adjustment is need, adjust screws and / or flushing mechanism.
Rinse only one second
EcoFlush flush buttons should only be flushed by pressing the button quickly in about 1 second. If you hold down the button longer to flush more water.
Adjusting screws under the tank lid
Carefully remove the lid of the tank. Adjust the length of the screws on the underside of the tank lid adjacent to flush buttons. Shorter screws for less water.
Adjust the flushing mechanism
Centered in the tank is a cylinder-shaped flush mechanism. Turn off the water (on ballofix / shut-off tap) and turn the cylinder a half turn to the right to release it. Adjust the settings on the side of the cylinder to adjust the water. (See manual attached to the bag with the screws to the cistern.)
Stop in the urine outlet
- Try slowly pour hot water into the urine bowl until it drops away as usual.
- Use a cleaning wire and place it in the urine drain and flush hard several times and see if anything happens. IMPORTANT - do not use any sharp object to rinse the urine outlet (the material on the urine hose is a specific rubber material so sharp material can make leakage).
It smells of urine - or that there is no water in the water trap
- Lift up the chrome top lid of the water trap, and check that there is no blockage in the urine outlet. To test, try sticking a wire in the urine drain and flush hard several times and see if anything happens. IMPORTANT - do not use any sharp object to rinse the urine outlet (the material on the urine hose is a specific rubber material so sharp material can make leakage).
- If the urine outlet is connected to a separate drainage for their own containers, ensure that urine drains properly installed.
- If it still smells, contact the person who installed or sold the toilet to you and explain the problem. Also read the manual again to make sure its installed correctly.
Flush buttons gets stuck in downpressed position during flushing
- Carefully lift the tank lid and turn a little on the cylinder which is centered in the tank. Replace the cover and test if the buttons are still stuck. Repeat and rotate the cylinder in different directions until it works (Note: do not turn so far that the cylinder is released).
- Carefully lift the tank lid. Centered in the tank is a cylinder that connects to the flush buttons. In one corner of the tank, adjacent to the incoming water is a so-called float. Between the float and the larger cylinder can be placed a piece of foam (or optionally water-resistant objects) that forces the cylinder a few millimeters in the other direction. This allows the screws in the flush buttons do not get stuck in the top softener cylinder.